Friday, May 12, 2006

Car Worries

I have neglected my beloved Mystery Machine lately. So it was no surprise that i didn't't realise that the MOT was due during my ski holiday. As you can imagine, planned to rush it through all the checks i can do myself before bringing it to the testing station on my return.


I had not planned on it being so reluctant to run, let alone to start. The fault was traced to worn off plugs, and more worryingly, corroded HT leads. Having replaced them, i am not worried about the emission test. That leaves the old tyres, the brakes, etc...


I'm dropping the car at the testing station on my way to take the train to London. If it fail, i might have to cycle to work tomorrow. wait, the bike has a puncture too!




It's not supposed to look like this




Coming Soon




No comments: