Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back in England



Back home, with typical British weather greeting me.



I have tons of paperwork to tidy up and process. I wish I could do some sports instead, but no-one is doing any climbing today so i'll just go running instead. Here is what I wish i could do today:








From my in-form favourite climb, reincarnation, at St Bauzille-de-Montmel. And to finish up on my india trip:




Street Annimals



Just a quick recap of the annimals i've come accross during my stay in India:











I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of a monkey. And i can't believe i didn't take any pics of the street dogs. There were so many of them, and they are not agressive at all!

3 comments:

allan kelly said...

And look, he returns to England and the Blog returns to English.

So we ask ourselves, was he speaking French in India?

Remi said...

Allan > If i don't write some stuff in French, they all complain on the other side of the channel...
Kendra > I didn't really enjoyed the gym. It's just that there was nothing else available to burn off all the calories from the rich vegetarian Indian food!

Thanks for your comments :-)

Emma Rich said...

Great pics! Bet youre frustrated being back in England eh!